Are you ready to spend May 5th riding through all five New York City boroughs on car-free streets? Are you ready to join InTandem on one of he largest teams riding in the 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour?
InTandem is a TAP-NY partner and nonprofit, which offers free year-round tandem cycling programs to people who are blind, have low vision, or cannot ride independently due to other disabilities. InTandem is looking for volunteers to join its 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour Team!
Register here today! Just click on one ticket for yourself and continue through the form.
About the TD Five Boro Bike Tour
On May 5, 2019, 32,000 cyclists of all skill levels will bike 40 miles through each borough of New York City on streets totally free of cars. For one day, the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, and yes, the city is yours!
Why should you ride with InTandem?
Secure your entry through InTandem (Five Boro Bike Tour standard registration is closed), and ride for more than the miles.
Our goal is to raise $150,000 this year. When you ride with Team InTandem, you will raise funds to support InTandem’s mission.
Benefits of joining InTandem’s 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour Team
When you raise $1,000 for InTandem, you get:
- Complimentary registration for the 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour
- A 2019 InTandem premium cycling jersey
- Exclusive access to InTandem’s Boot Camp, a seven week endurance training designed to help you finish the 40 mile tour with ease!
- Complimentary registration for the 2019 Tour de Staten Island
- Support to help you reach your $1,000 fundraising goal, including assistance to set up your personal fundraising page, photos, and videos from Boot Camp for your campaign, troubleshooting clinics, and a Fun & Easy Guide to Raising $1,000
- An invitation to our Awards Ceremony where you will receive all of your registration materials (no need to pick them up at the Bike Expo – we’ll have everything for you)
- Benefit of starting with us as a group at 90th Street in Central Park
- Bagels and coffee the morning of the 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour
- InTandem’s exclusive mechanic support the day before and the morning of the 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour
- Access to InTandem volunteers the morning of, during, and at the finish of the the 2019 Five Boro Bike Tour to assist you with any other needs you may have or accommodations you require
- A copy of the InTandem 2019 Five Boro Bike Team Photo
- AND the satisfaction of knowing you and InTandem are helping more people experience the joys of cycling!