Contribute to TAP Stories with this Google form, and read more about it below!
Over the past six years, TAP-NY has welcomed new members, held countless new events, oriented new boards, and more. Unwavering amidst all this new though, has been our longstanding commitment to creating great experiences, having fun, and helping to build meaningful relationships among New Yorkers.
While we’re far from perfect, we’ve heard many anecdotes about how TAP-NY has enhanced the lives of our members. With six years under our belt, we want to hear from YOU about how TAP has affected positive change in your life. For example:
– Finding a roommate, new friends/teammates, or even a romantic interest
– Gaining career advice, an internship, or even a new job
– Pushing yourself to try something new, like skiing, volunteering, or cooking
– Providing structure for those new to NYC to have fun and meet friendly people
– Cultivating personal skills or facilitating connections for your own business
We’re going to aggregate all of your contributions and display them online in a new initiative we’re calling TAP Stories. TAP Stories, which will launch in the coming months, is the beginning of a national initiative, and our sister chapters across the country will be conducting similar campaigns.
We really hope you can contribute to TAP Stories (it’s a short form to fill out) – fill out the form here!